Rus Education in association with RCSC organized Russian Education Fair in Trivandrum
Ten leading Russian Government institutions including those offering Medical and Engineering programs participated in Russian education fair held on 21st May at Russian Centre for Science & Culture in Trivandrum.
The inaugural ceremony of the Education Fair was attended by a large gathering of Indian students and their parents.
The Nineteenth Edition of Russian Education fair opened up a golden opportunity for aspiring Indian students seeking admission to higher education in Russia. The aim of this fair was to guide the Indian students about medical studies and understand their expectations and requirements to be taken care of during the whole tenure of their medical studies in Russia.
- Tver State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Mari State University
- Perm State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Ural Federal University
- National Research Nuclear University “MEPhI”
- Belgorod State University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Orenburg State University
- Russian Technical University
It was a platform to gather most of the prominent Russian Universities which are ranked among top medical and engineering universities. The excitement and enthusiasm of medical and engineering aspirants and their parents were quite visible here as they all gathered here in a large number and get their queries resolved regarding following points-
- Course Structure: Duration, Fees, Facilities and Curriculum.
- Accreditation of Universities.
- Placement Opportunities in India and Abroad.
The advantages of opting for MBBS studies and Engineering studies in Russia were explained in details to the students and their guardians.